You add these in the "Connections" web tab.
Enterprise users should NOT add connections from the mobile device.
On the Connections tab of the web interface, click on Add Connection. Select the type of role for the connection you are adding. There are 3 types of roles as follows:
- Can create personal tools and connections
- Can borrow tools from the company
- Can transfer tools with other employees
- Receives notifications and acceptance is required for tool transfers or loaned tools if auto accept is not checked
- Can add/edit/delete company tools
- Cannot create personal tools
- Can access the web interface, but not the billing tab
- A virtual connection may be an employee without a smartphone, a location, a vehicle or a warehouse
- Auto accepts tool transfers or loans